May Beer Night

<< < (2/5) > >>

azure:
Quote from: knowsnothing on May 13, 2011, 07:10:25 AM

Teusdays and thursdays.  Plus i fly out thursday night this week for manasas va for the round of 16 usa ruby playoffs.  If we lose, i will be free to drink everyday of the week  ;). If we win then it is on CO for the national championships june 2.

Is this still on tomorrow eve, and wow Treeve, pretty hi level rugby, congrats!

lazyguy400F:
It looks like I can't make it Thursday after all, which is a shame because it's right in my neighborhood for once.

I was hoping to hear firsthand the epic saga of Rainman's southern trip... how the hell can you see anything on a rainy night? Oncoming headlights on a wet face shield totally blind me. And being cold, wet and tired don't help much, either. I must be getting old or something, despite my attempts at immaturity.

-peter

jay_m1:
i cant make it tomorrow. too bad, as i was ready to unveil my new old seat strap, which ties to whole bike together, aesthetically speaking.

andy750:
Quote from: jay_m1 on May 18, 2011, 11:48:09 AM

too bad, as i was ready to unveil my new old seat strap, which ties to whole bike together, aesthetically speaking.

I told you it would!

I cant make it as Ill be removing the rear wheel from the K2 again...in preparation for taking it to Norfolk MA early Saturday morning to get a better fitting rear tire...zipcar is so handy!

azure:
Do you think we should try to reschedule for a bigger turn out Alan?
It would also be nice to be able to ride to a get together for a change, wouldn't it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page