Beer night?

<< < (3/3)

Connito:
What a great place that Buff's pub turned out to be... Easy to park, plenty of places to seat, great food and excellent beer. I am just amazing at picking the right spot for a beer night! ::)

Thanks to all for the good time last night!

Till next time,
PP

lazyguy400F:
You picked such a great spot that the rest of the world wanted to be there, too! Or they all came hoping to meet up with us. The price of fame, I guess.

Just make that next beer night in key west, I know a great bar, right on the docks. And a nice ride to get there!

peter m

andy750:
I think we should make the Watch City Brewery the regular place. Its 5 min from my work. Plus after chatting with Treeve I can run back to the lab and fix it my histology mistakes  ;)

knowsnothing:
Hopefully everything worked out for you Andy.  :D 

frostypuck:
Quote from: lazyguy400F on March 16, 2012, 10:03:50 AM

You picked such a great spot that the rest of the world wanted to be there, too! Or they all came hoping to meet up with us. The price of fame, I guess.

Just make that next beer night in key west, I know a great bar, right on the docks. And a nice ride to get there!

peter m

Capital idea Peter, I just got back from key west, and found many great bars. I challenge you to find the dollar I stapled up in Willie T's...

Later,
Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page