September beer night

<< < (6/7) > >>

andy750:
Forward planning I like it! ;) However it only works if people turn up and dont change their minds at the last minute and dont go  :-\

Give me a date and a place and Ill work towards it.

cheers
Andy

frostypuck:
Quote from: azure on October 02, 2012, 12:21:39 PM

This is ridiculous!

Can we find a meeting time and place within the next week that gives folks who want to go time to tame their busy schedules?

Id be in for a Wednesday eve if that works, either the 3rd or the 10th or even perhaps the 17th.

Well then, that wouldn't be a September Beer night then would it? That's why I wasn't in for last night. Wrong month. I need stability in my life, and changing month-names to suit beer drinking is too willy-nilly for my likes.
Since the Mayan calendar is coming to an end soon, we can't even reliably use that, and take advantage of the fact that noone knows how to use it! But now that I think of it, we could possibly just say it is Jaguar Month and it has 41.63 days, and then we can manage to squeeze Sept. Beer night in before Llama Month begins. Then we'd be back on schedule.
By the way, I'm out for wednesday nights.

azure:
Quote from: frostypuck on October 02, 2012, 05:07:09 PM

Quote from: azure on October 02, 2012, 12:21:39 PM

This is ridiculous!

Can we find a meeting time and place within the next week that gives folks who want to go time to tame their busy schedules?

Id be in for a Wednesday eve if that works, either the 3rd or the 10th or even perhaps the 17th.

Well then, that wouldn't be a September Beer night then would it? That's why I wasn't in for last night. Wrong month. I need stability in my life, and changing month-names to suit beer drinking is too willy-nilly for my likes.
Since the Mayan calendar is coming to an end soon, we can't even reliably use that, and take advantage of the fact that noone knows how to use it! But now that I think of it, we could possibly just say it is Jaguar Month and it has 41.63 days, and then we can manage to squeeze Sept. Beer night in before Llama Month begins. Then we'd be back on schedule.
By the way, I'm out for wednesday nights.

Hmm, seems very complicated. I will leave making arrangements to better minds and schedules, and drink my beer solitarily.
All best to you guys,
Ben

andy750:
I had a beer tonight while watching this...very satisfactory....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

...my house is always open for beer and motorcycle videos ;) Done drink alone! If anyone wants to meet for a beer let me know ;) This week has been crazy busy since my supporting colleague has gone to Alabma (could have been me) but anything after 7pm is possible.

Going to see Anders this Saturday of anyone wants to tag along.

cheers
Andy

cabrala:
I am currently writing this from the sandy beaches of Florida as I prepare for the wedding of my cousin (not cousins like they do in West Virginia). I'll be back on Columbus Day and while I do hope to make an Anders run, I'll have to allow Andy to have all the fun...

Chris, the Mayan calendar is a good idea at the rate we plan things. I'm game to do something post-October 8th and pre-garage my bike back in New Bedford.

Treeve, I wish you all the best this weekend. Take time to enjoy yourself and have fun at your own wedding. I look forward to seeing you after the festivities. Don't go changing on us. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page