!!Beer night!! Go karts or no go karts?

(1/6) > >>

Connito:
Okay! What's it gonna be?

frostypuck:
Sorry, I'm resting up for driving real live Lamborgini's and Ferrari's in Foxboro in May, and dont want to lose my amateur status.
I vote for just going to a pub, esp before my next knee surg on april 5.

cabrala:
My desire to see Chris pre-surgery will far outweigh the bundling of beer and carts. If we can plan a beer night quickly then let's just do it. I am excited however for an F1 night.

Connito:
So, seven of us have voted, but only some of us have expressed their preference. John and I would like to go to F1, Chris would not and I have no idea what Alex said ???. Perhaps he should be a politician.  ;D

In any event, so far the vote is to go F1 for a beer night, as you can see.

cabrala:
Quote from: Connito on March 13, 2013, 01:54:25 PM

So, seven of us have voted, but only some of us have expressed their preference. John and I would like to go to F1, Chris would not and I have no idea what Alex said ???. Perhaps he should be a politician.  ;D

In any event, so far the vote is to go F1 for a beer night, as you can see.

HAHA! Sorry about that. Get me in a polling thread and I feel like I am on the campaign trail.

What I tried to say is that it seems like it is a close to even mix for those who want to do an F1 beer night (4 votes) and those who do not (3 votes). So it could be a party of 4 if we bundle F1 and beer, or could be 7 if we separate and plan.

Since our beer night decisions take quite a while (even without F1 involved), why don't we just plan a quickie so that we can all see Chris pre-surgery? After that there is nothing stopping us from having another at the F1 place in the month of March or early April.

Can we say "traditional" beer night some day at the beginning of next week?

Olde Irish Alehouse; Dedham, MA
Tuesday, March 19th
7PM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page