New member from VT

<< < (2/3) > >>

azure:
Welcome Ms. B!

I am undeniably happy this morning as aside from your presence here which does make my heart lighter, there remains just the residue of mush from last weeks storm, and the roads have been washed relatively clean by all the rain we received yesterday. Translation- Spring riding is in the air!!

My favorite thing about bikes from the 80s was that electronic ignitions replaced points right around 1980. It was so frustrating to have your bike lose umph as points contacts wore, and so nice to not have to mess with filing and replacing them and the accompanying ballast resistor.

Ok, random rambling ceased, good morning world!

lazyguy400F:
Welcome! You're just in time for an endless beer night scheduling thread!

-other peter

celeryjelly:
Thank you for the warm welcome, nice to see you all again in cyberspace, and looking forward to some riding soon... I am mostly ankle deep in mud on my dirt road, and this will get worse... BUT, temps were in the teens last night so this morning (while it was still in the 20s but heating up quickly) I was keen on getting my 'birthday bike ride' in while the mud ruts were frozen!  I took a quick ride down VT 142 S (one of my fave local roads that winds along the Connecticut River) where I took this pic (w/ quaint VT backdrop of frozen backwater with ice fishing shanty--a postcard to you from VT :) :) ) and then blasted back home on country roads just in time for the mud to get grabby.  Success!  ;) :D  

Quote from: Connito on March 12, 2013, 07:49:11 PM

Welcome to the forum, Bethanie!

Is that a celeryjelly on the plate :o

Cheers,
Peter

hmm, motorcycle-shaped pancake...uh oh, is this not obvious???  tasty topped with celeryjelly for sure

Quote from: andy750 on March 13, 2013, 06:51:42 AM

Welcome Bethanie! Is Celeryjelly another version of KY jelly?  ;) ;D

naturally  8)

Quote from: knowsnothing on March 12, 2013, 08:04:13 PM

Its a honda.....i guess it counts  :P

:P    

azure:
Well B., that may be the last ride for the next couple of days, eh?

Glad you were able to get through the Grimpen( VT) mire, and have some fun!
Ben

celeryjelly:
Quote from: azure on March 19, 2013, 11:06:32 AM

Well B., that may be the last ride for the next couple of days, eh?

Glad you were able to get through the Grimpen( VT) mire, and have some fun!
Ben

Yeah, I think that may be the case...glad I got out for a recharge. I'm trudging through 8 inches of fresh white powder so far, and it's still coming down...all day and night 'they' say...guess that means snowboarding at the mountain tomorrow!!!  ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page