Peter in Carlisle Tribute Summer Beer night - July 2013!

<< < (2/9) > >>

honday_jason:
Count me in let's do this! Even though I'll be on one of those big american bikes haha. if everyone's riding and people want to do some riding before I'm down for meeting up!

Connito:
Sounds like this would be a "show me your bike" beer night. Jason with the new Harley, Peter M with the perfectly running 400F, Peter P (me) with the "all new" CB175 (you hear me Jason ;)!). Who else is up for the challenge? Alan, is your 400 ready yet? Common! What are you waiting for? Ben, get that RZ350 on the road! Treeve, you should take the 350F to Westford! Alex, get on that CB550! Andy, please don't show us your Z bars ;D John, are you going to surprise us with a sidecar?

azure:
Quote from: Connito on June 07, 2013, 12:42:13 PM

Sounds like this would be a "show me your bike" beer night. Jason with the new Harley, Peter M with the perfectly running 400F, Peter P with the "all new" CB175 (you hear me Jason ;)!). Who else is up for the challenge? Alan, is your 400 ready yet? Common! What are you waiting for? Ben, get that RZ350 on the road! Treeve, you should take the 350F to Westford! Alex, get on that CB550! Andy, please don't show us your Z bars ;D John, are you going to surprise us with a sidecar?

Hi Peter,

If you are going to take your 175, I would probably take my SRX250. Let me know, and I will put it on the road.

Connito:
Oh! That's even better than the RZ! Yes, I will keep you posted indeed. It will be a close call, but I think we can make it happen.

knowsnothing:
Quote from: Connito on June 07, 2013, 12:42:13 PM

Sounds like this would be a "show me your bike" beer night. Jason with the new Harley, Peter M with the perfectly running 400F, Peter P with the "all new" CB175 (you hear me Jason ;)!). Who else is up for the challenge? Alan, is your 400 ready yet? Common! What are you waiting for? Ben, get that RZ350 on the road! Treeve, you should take the 350F to Westford! Alex, get on that CB550! Andy, please don't show us your Z bars ;D John, are you going to surprise us with a sidecar?

Haha attack of the mini bikes!  I am confident the 350 will be ready by then, the question is if the ole knee will be

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page