Napper Tandy's Tonight?

(1/1)

cabrala:
I was to head over to Andy's this evening to hear about his recent trip and catch up a bit, but have since decided to meet at Napper Tandy's in Roslindale Square for some food and drink as well.

If you are interested in the incredible story-telling of Andy about his majestic travels around the world come by tonight for the Tale of the Dragon...

We'll be there between 7-7:30. Sorry for the late notice but better late than never.  ;D

knowsnothing:
Nice, i will try to make it if the boss allows  ::)

andy750:
Quote from: cabrala on June 27, 2013, 10:48:56 AM

I was to head over to Andy's this evening to hear about his recent trip and catch up a bit, but have since decided to meet at Napper Tandy's in Roslindale Square for some food and drink as well.

If you are really bored and sick of watching paint dry and really have nothing better to do then why not come and hear Andy drone on  about his and Anders loooooong ride to North Carolina and back in excruciatingly boring detail and listen to some fantasy-land tale about some Dragon or other...

We'll be there between 7-7:30. Sorry for the late notice but better late than never.  ;D

Fixed that for you Alex  ;) 8)

celeryjelly:
Sorry to be missing this but I am watching paint dry.

azure:
Ah, just saw this after returning from watching the Pawsox, hope you guys had fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index