Larz Anderson Japanese motorcycle day - Sunday 17th Aug!!

(1/4) > >>

andy750:

http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/Topic.cfm?TopicName=Show%20Event&CFID=1437616&CFTOKEN=14658020&CalendarEventId=59

Who is going!? I know that Ill be there for sure and Phil is coming....anyone else?

Can meet at my place (Roslindale MA 02131 - PM me for address if you dont know already) between 9 - 9.30am (coffee provided) and ride over from there. Leaving pretty sharpish at 9.40am or so...only 5 min ride!

If not at my place then hope to see you there...Ill be on the orange cafe CB750K2.

cheers
Andy

azure:
Hi Andy,

I usually have breakfast with my dad on Sundays and haven't seen him for a couple of weeks, so I'll make it over to the show around 10 ish, probably with my dad.

See you there,
Ben

phactory:
Andy,

Cool! So I'll finally get to see this cafe K2 of yours? We will be on DUELING Orange bikes!   ;D

Phil

Quote from: andy750 on August 12, 2008, 03:48:28 PM

http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/Topic.cfm?TopicName=Show%20Event&CFID=1437616&CFTOKEN=14658020&CalendarEventId=59

Who is going!? I know that Ill be there for sure and Phil is coming....anyone else?

Can meet at my place (Roslindale MA 02131 - PM me for address if you dont know already) between 9 - 9.30am (coffee provided) and ride over from there. Leaving pretty sharpish at 9.40am or so...only 5 min ride!

If not at my place then hope to see you there...Ill be on the orange cafe CB750K2.

cheers
Andy

S-Dog:
I think I am going to try to go also....

phactory:
Cool! Well Andy came by my house last night to see some of my bikes and he also helped me take my 550F out of cold storage! Now all I have to do is to find my petcock and I will be all set! I removed it to drain the tank and for some unknown reason I never put it back on the bike???? Oh well, I did find the old one this morning so I will at least be able to go.

Scott of you want to ride up with me, PM me and I will give you mu contact info. I am pretty much right on the way for you.

Phil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page