September Beer Night - Poll

(1/13) > >>

cabrala:
Above are some of the upcoming dates that we should meet, drink and be merry. Please vote for your best day and let's see where majority rules.

My vote for location would be John Harvard's Brewery & Alehouse in Framingham.

http://www.johnharvards.com

Ben, I know you asked in the other thread about Kingston being to far away. It is not for me but could quite possibly be for others working until 6-6:30 and then riding down. I'd love for some additional suggestions, but will take radio silence as unanimous agreement that my first choice was a winner.

Connito:
My vote goes for the 19th, as after that I will not be able to make it. The location also sounds good to me!

knowsnothing:
Just keep in mind.  Getting out to framingham from where most of us are puts us with the commuter traffic. 

cabrala:
Quote from: knowsnothing on September 11, 2013, 09:14:24 AM

Just keep in mind.  Getting out to framingham from where most of us are puts us with the commuter traffic. 

I did think of that a bit but figured that no matter where we try to go, outside of our usual spots, we are going to be commuting with traffic. This might not be as true as I am assuming...

Even if you guys were to throw out cities, I can find a good bar to try out.

andy750:
How about Doyles in JP. An old classic we havent been to for ages.

But I am also fine with John Harvards in Framingham - has a good size parking lot. Easy for me on the Pike from work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page