September Beer Night - Poll

<< < (9/13) > >>

Connito:
But you need an orange one, not blue.

azure:
Quote from: knowsnothing on September 19, 2013, 01:30:27 PM

Well, my plans are back on so I won't be making beer night.  Ben, the beer is safe......for now. 

Peter, i might have a throttle cable or 2 floating around, but they are in "used" condition.  I would have to dig around a bit when i get home. 

Andy, was it you that i lent my blue cargo net to? 

Hey Treeve,

Your plans are with us, this is ditch the wife/gf eve, c'mon will ya?

knowsnothing:
Quote from: azure on September 19, 2013, 04:05:06 PM

Well, my plans are back on so I won't be making beer night.  Ben, the beer is safe......for now. 

Peter, i might have a throttle cable or 2 floating around, but they are in "used" condition.  I would have to dig around a bit when i get home. 

Hey Treeve,

Your plans are with us, this is ditch the wife/gf eve, c'mon will ya?

If it was just her, i would already be on my way  ;) , but its a friend i used to work with that is town.  I haven't seen him in a few years and he leaves tomorrow. 

knowsnothing:
Quote from: andy750 on September 19, 2013, 02:41:44 PM

Yes indeed and its been very useful ;) I suppose you will be wanting it back?  :-*

Andy

I bet it has, i bet it has.....

Well my riding season is almost over since its getting cold outside, so not sure how much i will be needing it.  Also, i never got the 750 inspected this summer.  I blew out the ole knee the same month it expired.  I was thinking about maybe getting it inspected Sat for the fall ride, but i am going to need to get some mirrors for it.   :P 

cabrala:
Quote from: knowsnothing on September 19, 2013, 04:15:26 PM

Well my riding season is almost over since its getting cold outside, so not sure how much i will be needing it.  Also, i never got the 750 inspected this summer.  I blew out the ole knee the same month it expired.  I was thinking about maybe getting it inspected Sat for the fall ride, but i am going to need to get some mirrors for it.   :P 

Have you been riding, Treeve? I was under the impression that this whole season was a wash with the knee surgery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page