First beer night of 2014

<< < (8/9) > >>

knowsnothing:
I previous owner of a 1995 saab 900.  It was the biggest POS money pit i have ever owner.  You have been warned....

Connito:
There is a huge difference between the 900 and the 9000!

I think the later breaks more often  ;D

azure:
Quote from: cabrala on January 30, 2014, 11:59:12 AM

Ahh very true wise-Ben.

Unfortunately tonight will not work as I am stuck at work through 7PM with students as we finish up some projects. Once I am out I will have no wheels to get me to Joe's so that adds to my absence tonight.

On the bright side, I did buy a car and am awaiting registration and a few fixes before I'm on the road and free! What make and model you ask?

Saab 9000 Aero ;D

Hey Alex,

if you want to hop on the subway to Newton Center, I will pick you up there. Andy, or Peter, or John can take you home. PM me if interested.

Ben

cabrala:
Ben, I very much appreciate the offer, but my work schedule is still up-in-the-air this evening in terms of when I will be released to the wild. I'm just going to take a rain check and make the next one happen without excuse.

Treeve, much of your Saab sentiment is shared amongst the general population and I've heard quite an earful. I just really love the Aero model and have always wanted one. We'll see if I regret it. ;D

andy750:
Quote from: knowsnothing on January 30, 2014, 03:00:27 PM

I previous owner of a 1995 saab 900.  It was the biggest POS money pit i have ever owner.  You have been warned....

I was trying to be more subtle ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page