The Loooong Weekend Ride, 20-22 June 2014 Again!

<< < (3/37) > >>

Connito:
Quote from: azure on February 14, 2014, 02:07:29 PM

Quote from: Connito on February 14, 2014, 09:26:53 AM

Ben, someone compromised your account and changed your avatar!!!

That may be so, but at least he feels the same way I do about HDs!

That may be so, but the previous avatar was way cooler! It was you!

azure:
I am continuing on with my plumbing theme, especially because a stranger on the street mistook me for his old plumber today.
Out with the old, in with the new. Peter, you someplace warm yet?

Connito:
Not yet.  Tonight NYC. Tomorrow warm place ;)

mick750F:
Quote from: azure on February 14, 2014, 03:20:27 AM

Hey MK,

Hope you are having some fun, and not working all the time. Gotta smell them roses when they finally unbury themselves from all the snow I see you guys are getting.

It would be good to meet up with you at some point, if only so that the junior, but no less distinguished, members of this group do not think of you as a disembodied voice, like the wizard of Oz. Maybe you can come by, and pass out hearts and courage?

In the meantime, all best from not so sunny France,
Ben

I'm having some fun...off 'til at least early March. No roses around but I did get to sniff around a daffodil...it was ahhhhh, refreshing. When are you due back from the silly side of the pond? I swear up and down on somebody's grave...any volunteers?...that I'll be at the next beer night IF, and only if it's before I'm back into the gauntlet...there's 2 weeks left in Feb. hint hint. After that all bet's are off. Of course that doesn't mean I won't show up to later beer nights...it's just that the contract will have expired. If you're not back in the next couple of weeks Ben we can still get together...even if it's the middle of the day and some of the other monkeys can't play.

As for the disembodied voice passing out hearts and courage...I'm kinda likin' it. For a little extra I'll throw in some soul cuz that's what's good for the soul...if you know what I mean.

Peter...yes it's only 3 days but I'm usually lucky to get 1 day in a row off...sometimes 2...when I'm working. If I can get the time off or I'm not working I'll be there. It really looks like an excellent ride.

Mike...from the sillier side of the pond

azure:
I am back and available any eve after the 26th. Looking forward to introducing the Wiz to th lolly pop kids,

Lots of love,
Dorothy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page