November "Pre-Thanksgiving" Beer Night?

(1/6) > >>

cabrala:
Gentlemen and our fine lady Bethany, it has been far too long. The Fall ride has been ridden, birthdays had, babies born, snow in the forecast, yet no beers have been drank together in celebration. This my friends is something I look to correct before the holidays sneak up and take away our time to show the world how big and bad our motorcycle gang is…

Date: 11/18, 11/19 or 11/20
Time: 7PM (ish)

What say you?

Connito:
Quote from: cabrala on October 29, 2014, 11:35:14 AM

... to show the world how big and bad our motorcycle gang is…

What say you?

I say that if you really want to see how big and bad our motorcycle gang is, you should correct the posting as follows:

Dates: 11/18, 11/19 and 11/20
Time: Drinking starts at 7PM on the 18th at your place

andy750:

I am in! Ill even go so far as to offer my place for a beer night. Alternatively if you`d prefer to be waited upon by some young wench then Napper Tandys is round the corner in Roslindale Sq  8)

Preferred date is Wed 19th Nov but can do other days with planning.

cheers
Andy

knowsnothing:
Unfortunately i can't commit to anything yet.  There is a chance the kid will be home by then and in that case i will probably be on paternity leave and be able to sneak out.  I will just have to see as the date gets closer. 

celeryjelly:
Quote from: Connito on October 29, 2014, 11:43:58 AM

Quote from: cabrala on October 29, 2014, 11:35:14 AM

... to show the world how big and bad our motorcycle gang is…

What say you?

I say that if you really want to see how big and bad our motorcycle gang is, you should correct the posting as follows:

Dates: 11/18, 11/19 and 11/20
Time: Drinking starts at 7PM on the 18th at your place

"Gentlemen,…"  
ahem… ?  Have I been excommunicated?  Forgotten in the wilds of VT?  Perhaps never really included?  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page