Classic Fall Ride 2015

(1/11) > >>

andy750:
Another summer over and another Fall...which can only mean one thing in New England - the Classic New England Fall Ride!

An institution since 1999, open to all, open to any bike (although Harleys need to go at the rear  8)), and most likely a chilly ride so dress appropriately. Whatever happens its always an adventure and usually the last group ride of the year. Hopefully we will have more riders than the Spring Ride (3)  but if not we will still ride!

The Destination for 2015: Keene NH (or general area; Southern NH)

Lunch: Keene, NH

When: Saturday 17th October 2015 (rain date; Saturday 24th October))

Departure time: 8am (wrap up warm or plug in the heated gear).

Get those bikes ready and hope to see you all at the starting line (to be determined). As always open to suggestions on routes, different destinations, different dates etc

cheers
Andy

knowsnothing:
I am tentatively in.  Will probably be on the little bike since i still haven't gotten the 750 inspected.  Won't be able to make the rain date.

andy750:
Well Treeve judging by the tepid response despite 19 views it looks like it might be the same as the Spring Ride - you, me and Anders so...no pressure  8)

celeryjelly:
Quote from: andy750 on October 01, 2015, 11:40:01 AM

Well Treeve judging by the tepid response despite 19 views it looks like it might be the same as the Spring Ride - you, me and Anders so...no pressure  8)

HAHA!  I'll just meet you in Keene...20 minute ride for me :)  Would be nice to see you all. ;D

Connito:
Quote from: andy750 on October 01, 2015, 11:40:01 AM

Easy there pappy. I will be there! Either date ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page