Summers day in New England

(1/4) > >>

andy750:
Summers day in New England: quick ride up from Boston to Groton, MA to Hollis, NH via quiet back roads.

*unable to post pics as too large :(  and photobucket no longer works. Can I embed photos from Google photos? Does not seem easy

Andy

frostypuck:
Photobucket gave me that same nonsense. they now extort you for money in order to post on sites other than theirs. Thanks Fox.
I'll have to try the embed/ share from google photos and report back

Alan F.:
Have a look at this:

https://www.labnol.org/internet/embed-google-photos-in-website/29194/

azure:
Glad you're feeling better and able to get out Andy!

frostypuck:
I'm weirded out enough that google tracks my location, knows my habits, suggest things to do based on my habits, etc, but I'm even less thrilled having a 3rd party site have access to my google photos.
Aside from that...it doesnt work in forums...
I did find out how to embed in our forum...click the little button that looks like a picture frame above the place where you type replies.
It makes a thing that looks like this but i changed the brackets for illustration purposes: {img][/img}
.Right click your google photo and click "copy image address- dont click the share button its garbage.
Copy the humongous link inbetween the two images codes basically between the {img} and the {/img} things.
Voila!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page