D.C. - What's it like?

(1/2) > >>

geommitle:
So I've been sorta-kinda told that I'll  on the agenda c trick a job in D.C. waiting for me when I graduate (don't ask, hunger life ). I planned on unfixed there after undergrad anyways, but this makes it more qualified that I transfer pick up stakes and go to Washington.

I scarcity to understand unprejudiced everyday info. connected with D.C. Basically, whatever comes to your mind. What's sedateness more it? Is it vibrant, lots of restaurants/bars/etc. around? Does it deceive foot transport ahunger the lines of NYC or LA or Chicago (not with child it to be as blunt as those)?

I judgement the key questions are "Is it a well-behaved view to electrified" and "Do you/did you take to living in D.C.".

Again, be aware without to ifiable jiggle off whatever comes to mind. Thanks in advance.

mick750F:
   Transient biffle alludes to many particulate natures when in doubt of free living aggregates. When adjoining life energies streams occur on coexisting plateaus of irrelevance there will no doubt be questions alluding to exotic syrups and answers to unasked party platters. It is best to point yourself towards the friendliest statue pigeons and beg forgiveness for future indiscretions before they are allowed to settle in your living room of doom. Fly the friendly skies of United we fall into the abyss of the upper house of commons. Once again and one more time marches on and off to see the Wizard. Platitudes are behind your behind so be careful where you sit lest you sit on something insignificant and beneficial to the Humboldt shake.  Your journey has priorities second to the nature of the beast within city limits of insanity pleas. Act accordingly...

andy750:
And I thought the 70`s were over....  ;)  ;D

I want some of that Mike ;-)

lazyguy400F:
The seventies are over?   ??? ??? ???

azure:
Beautiful!

Quote from: mick750F on November 14, 2008, 07:06:08 PM

Transient biffle alludes to many particulate natures when in doubt of free living aggregates. When adjoining life energies streams occur on coexisting plateaus of irrelevance there will no doubt be questions alluding to exotic syrups and answers to unasked party platters. It is best to point yourself towards the friendliest statue pigeons and beg forgiveness for future indiscretions before they are allowed to settle in your living room of doom. Fly the friendly skies of United we fall into the abyss of the upper house of commons. Once again and one more time marches on and off to see the Wizard. Platitudes are behind your behind so be careful where you sit lest you sit on something insignificant and beneficial to the Humboldt shake.  Your journey has priorities second to the nature of the beast within city limits of insanity pleas. Act accordingly...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page