SOHC Beer Night -Great (?) American Pub - Thursday 27th August 2009

<< < (2/10) > >>

Alan F.:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

frostypuck:
Quote from: andy750 on August 07, 2009, 05:56:58 AM

Yes but Ill be leaving from work around 6.30pm...rush hour around Longwood...so time to get to yours (and by that time you are usually in pub) and then time to get over to Rayntham...its now closer to 8pm...I mean if you want to hang around or wait for me along Rt 1 somewhere then sure I dont mind...but keep in mind I am battling to get out of the city ;-)....and even if it rains Ill be on the bike....no car anymore  ;D

cheers
Andy

You can come right down by way of Blue Hills, 203> 28> 138 to Stoughton Center then 10miinutes further on 138 to the Great Am. Pub. Should take less time than getting thru the parkways and down Rte.1. to Walpole.
I'm just saying. I'll do whatever the crowd wants.

andy750:
Quote from: frostypuck on August 07, 2009, 05:23:31 PM

You can come right down by way of Blue Hills, 203> 28> 138 to Stoughton Center then 10miinutes further on 138 to the Great Am. Pub. Should take less time than getting thru the parkways and down Rte.1. to Walpole.
I'm just saying. I'll do whatever the crowd wants.

Yeah right where have I heard that before...ok Ill give it a try....Ill change the location to GAP. It had better be good!

frostypuck:
Quote from: andy750 on August 07, 2009, 07:49:23 PM

Yeah right where have I heard that before...ok Ill give it a try....Ill change the location to GAP. It had better be good!

It won't just be good, it'll be Great. After all, it is the first word in the name of the place  ;D

phactory:
Geesh Andy, broaden your horizons just a bit!   ;D

95 S to 495 S to Exit 8. Get on Rte. 138 North, The Great American Pub will be on your left maybe 1.5 miles down.

Phil   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page