Hello and a Traction Party in Taunton, MA on April 26th

(1/2) > >>

phactory:
Hello,

My name is Phil Rose and I recently joined your group. I am a long time rider who actually started out on a 1974 CB550K0! I ride mainly European bikes, but I do have a 1982 Seca 650, a 1976 CB550F, and my newly acquired 1971 CB750 K1. For the past couple of years I have hosted an event at my house called a Traction Party. I have a friend of mine, Robert Ramseyer of Arizona Motorcycle Tires show up at my house and he proceeds to install tires on people's bikes. He has been doing this for quite a while and when I told him that I was going to extend the invitation to the New England Honda Guys, his response was "Great! I love Vintage Honda's!"

So how this works is that you contact Robert directly and tell him what bike you have and work out a price for the tires. Show up at my house in Taunton (very easy to find) and he installs them! If you just show up just expecting tires without calling, you may be disappointed as he may or may not have the correct sizes you need, so that is why it is important for you to call him and order the tires.

His website is:  http://www.azmctires.com/  Call 781-888-4737

It's that time of the year again and I will be hosting another traction party at my house in Taunton, on Saturday April 26th (rain date will be the following day Sunday April 27th). Our featured Tire Aficionado will be none other than Robert Ramseyer aka The Tire Nazi! This will be the third time I have done this and it continues to grow every year! Start the new riding season off right with a fresh new set of sneakers!! I suggest calling RR directly to order your tires, otherwise it is a total crap shoot if he will have the right tires for your bike on his truck. Call 781-888-4737 to order your tires. We will try our best to accommodate everyone who wants a tire or a set of tires.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks, Phil Rose image

S-Dog:
That is a pretty cool idea.... :o :o :o

phactory:
Thanks S-Dog! Plus the general entertainment you get from Robert is usually worth the price of admission!

Phil

Quote from: S-Dog on April 10, 2008, 01:12:26 PM

That is a pretty cool idea.... :o :o :o

phactory:
If you guys would like to use this as a destination but don't need tires, don't worry! Stop over, meet, talk bikes, and have fun! PMme for directions

Thanks, Phil

andy750:
Sorry I missed the Traction party yesterday but I was getting the g/fs 1966 Vespa on the road and passing inspection (which it did even though they were laughing at her puny horn!). We went out for a ride later to Medford. Great day for it so Im sure it must have been a good party.

Cheers
Andy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page