Air filters

<< < (4/8) > >>

andy750:
Quote from: S-Dog on February 09, 2008, 09:33:09 PM

and thanks Andy... you are both a gentleman and a scholar. ;D ;D

Yep thats me  ;) (or at least thats what I tell the ladies  ::)

No worries Cool Hand Mike, Mickey Mouse, Mick the Duff, Mick McPuffet (oh wait that IS a forum member ;-)), Micckkkkkeeeeyyy, "Ooooh Mike you have such rough hands" (one of your ladies no doubt), "Michael, you are in the family business now" (aka Godfather), "Hi, Im Mick and Im a 750olic", Spikey-Mikey, Mikey-2-fingers (another lady friend no doubt  ;D), Mick the Chickman (we`ve heard....) or is it now "The Man with No Name" (seeing as you have adopted The Man himself for ones avatar......

cheers
Andy (the Man for All Seasons)

azure:
Quote from: andy750 on February 11, 2008, 11:57:06 AM

No worries Cool Hand Mike, Mickey Mouse, Mick the Duff, Mick McPuffet (oh wait that IS a forum member ;-)), Micckkkkkeeeeyyy, "Ooooh Mike you have such rough hands" (one of your ladies no doubt), "Michael, you are in the family business now" (aka Godfather), "Hi, Im Mick and Im a 750olic", Spikey-Mikey, Mikey-2-fingers (another lady friend no doubt  ;D), Mick the Chickman (we`ve heard....) or is it now "The Man with No Name" (seeing as you have adopted The Man himself for ones avatar......

cheers
Andy (the Man for All Seasons)

Go dog, go!
All best to you and Mr. Krause, the man with no first name. BTW, my dad had no middle name, and ended up having it legally changed to Hennessey after the cheap whiskey he likes. In summary, there's no accounting for how people feel about their names. You could try the Prince thing and change it to the artist formerly known as Mike or how about 750F Krause, we could always refer to you as "that guy who's short a bit of a liter", and call you CB. You could dye your hair and we could call you "Red", but then we'd be getting you mixed up with Chris. I'd suggest you use my name, but realize that it may get you more trouble than it's worth. Whenever possible, I've always used psuedonyms, John Yossarian being one of my favorites.
OK, I'm done, someone else take over!
regards,
Ben Dover

andy750:

You could dye your hair and we could call you "Red", but then we'd be getting you mixed up with Chris.
[/quote]

Does this mean we should start calling Chris, "Red" and Scott "Dog" and Mike "No Name" and Ben "Yossi" (after "Yossirian")

If this was the case we would sound like a bunch of rednecks....."hey Dog, yu seen Red today?", "No siree-Bob, hes likely hanging out with that no-good no-name feller", "whos dat, den, that Yossi feller?"

;D ;D ;D

S-Dog:
I've answered to worse.  8) 8) 8)

mick750F:
   You boys all hopped up on java juice or sumptin?  :o :o :o Never seen so much rattlin' off at the keyboard from you fellas. Keep it up Andy and I have one question for you..."Do you feel lucky...punk? Well do ya?"  :P :P And keep this in mind too..."A man's gotta know his limitations."

Hey Ben Dover...take a look at Mike Hunt.  ::) ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page