Air filters

<< < (5/8) > >>

azure:
Quote from: andy750 on February 11, 2008, 02:11:07 PM

You could dye your hair and we could call you "Red", but then we'd be getting you mixed up with Chris.

Does this mean we should start calling Chris, "Red" and Scott "Dog" and Mike "No Name" and Ben "Yossi" (after "Yossirian")

If this was the case we would sound like a bunch of rednecks....."hey Dog, yu seen Red today?", "No siree-Bob, hes likely hanging out with that no-good no-name feller", "whos dat, den, that Yossi feller?"
 ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

When I used to work at bike shops in the '70's, I was called "Boogie". I liked to think it was either because I liked to ride real fast, or that I played guitar, but the real reason was probably due to nasal congestion.

I had a friend back then, Tabby Crabb, who played in Mickey Gilly's band, and called me "Pigeye". If we're going to use tough biker nicknames, I'd rather use that. The big question is what are we supposed to call you. Andy doesn't cut and neither does Laddie, so what it is??

azure:
Quote from: mick750F on February 11, 2008, 05:02:25 PM

You boys all hopped up on java juice or sumptin?  :o :o :o Never seen so much rattlin' off at the keyboard from you fellas. Keep it up Andy and I have one question for you..."Do you feel lucky...punk? Well do ya?"  :P :P And keep this in mind too..."A man's gotta know his limitations."

Hey Ben Dover...take a look at Mike Hunt.  ::) ::)

I hope we're not opening a whole bag of worms here.

Sincerely,
Dick Hertz

frostypuck:
Howabout "Spicy McHaggis" for our Scottish friend?
-Mike, I feel your pain, I've been trying to unload a nickname for 35 years, however, "Boomer" does seem to work for me when I lace up the skates.
Later,
Chris

azure:
Quote from: frostypuck on February 11, 2008, 11:37:33 PM

Howabout "Spicy McHaggis" for our Scottish friend?
-Mike, I feel your pain, I've been trying to unload a nickname for 35 years, however, "Boomer" does seem to work for me when I lace up the skates.
Later,
Chris

Hey Chris,

You mean people have been confusing you with George Scott all this time?

mick750F:
Quote from: azure on February 11, 2008, 05:17:18 PM

Quote from: mick750F on February 11, 2008, 05:02:25 PM

You boys all hopped up on java juice or sumptin?  :o :o :o Never seen so much rattlin' off at the keyboard from you fellas. Keep it up Andy and I have one question for you..."Do you feel lucky...punk? Well do ya?"  :P :P And keep this in mind too..."A man's gotta know his limitations."

Hey Ben Dover...take a look at Mike Hunt.  ::) ::)

I hope we're not opening a whole bag of worms here.

Sincerely,
Dick Hertz

Dick Hertz? Nice potty mouth for a "Global Moderator"! Yo Mod! Can you do anything about the "roll eyes" emoticon? The eyes roll when writing a post but when it's posted they fall off. It's ruining my emotions. AND...Just how did you attain this lofty position of GM? Heavy lobbying? Back room payoff? Do you have dirt on Scott? Is that it? C'mon spill it. It's safe to talk here...it's a private forum, right?

Chris...Is/Was it Boomer or The Boomer?  ;D I think I'd prefer "Kilty McHaggis" over "Spicey McHaggis". There's always "Haggis McHaggis" a Ren and Stimpy character...or perhaps "McHaggis the Kilt Boy".  ;D ;D

I go now and leave you with this...

From the Simpsons...Amanda Hugankis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page