Air filters

<< < (6/8) > >>

andy750:

[/quote]

From the Simpsons...Amanda Hugankis
[/quote]

Is this your new sign off name Mike...something your trying to tell us here.... ;).....and with all this talk of wanting to show your "emotions" Im beginning to wonder  ;D

cheers
Andy

mick750F:
Quote from: andy750 on February 12, 2008, 10:28:02 AM

[/quote]

Is this your new sign off name Mike...something your trying to tell us here.... ;).....and with all this talk of wanting to show your "emotions" Im beginning to wonder  ;D

cheers
Andy
[/quote]

What's this now?!?!? Andy's a GM too? What kinda racket is this forum anywho? No need to worry Andy. As most women I've dated will attest, my emotions are buried deep within my German/Irish/English/Lithuanian man soul.  ;D ;D ;D In fact I can make most of Clint's characters appear to be down right gushing with emotion.  :'(

I'm off to start a new job tomorrow. I've been recruited by Hollywood to work on a movie set. It's 5/6 days a week 10/12 hours a day for me for the next few months so I may not be around the forums very often. Big change of lifestyle for me...Sammy too. He's off to doggy daycare as no dogs are allowed on this job. To add further change to my life and to complicate things my landlady informed me on Fri. that she's not renewing my lease in order to sell the condo I'm in. So, I need to find a new place and move by mid May WHILE working those crazy hours. Thanks a lot you toad. >:( >:( >:( My plan had been to find a better shop space when the movie was over but I guess that will be on hold now. Thanks again...toad.  :D

My sign in name at the chiropractor...Mya Bachhurtz.

azure:
Quote from: mick750F on February 12, 2008, 09:09:54 AM

Quote from: azure on February 11, 2008, 05:17:18 PM

Quote from: mick750F on February 11, 2008, 05:02:25 PM

You boys all hopped up on java juice or sumptin?  :o :o :o Never seen so much rattlin' off at the keyboard from you fellas. Keep it up Andy and I have one question for you..."Do you feel lucky...punk? Well do ya?"  :P :P And keep this in mind too..."A man's gotta know his limitations."

Hey Ben Dover...take a look at Mike Hunt.  ::) ::)

I hope we're not opening a whole bag of worms here.

Sincerely,
Dick Hertz

Dick Hertz? Nice potty mouth for a "Global Moderator"! Yo Mod! Can you do anything about the "roll eyes" emoticon? The eyes roll when writing a post but when it's posted they fall off. It's ruining my emotions. AND...Just how did you attain this lofty position of GM? Heavy lobbying? Back room payoff? Do you have dirt on Scott? Is that it? C'mon spill it. It's safe to talk here...it's a private forum, right?

Chris...Is/Was it Boomer or The Boomer?  ;D I think I'd prefer "Kilty McHaggis" over "Spicey McHaggis". There's always "Haggis McHaggis" a Ren and Stimpy character...or perhaps "McHaggis the Kilt Boy".  ;D ;D

I go now and leave you with this...

My personal vote is for Kilt Boy, just so long as it has nothing to do with D. Boone kilt a bar under this tree, and that ilk. FYI, I'm not a mod, I'm a rocker, and my position on this board is simply a sign of the respect that I truly deserve, not that you should take the converse inference personally, newbie!

P.S. Thanks for the shot of the Boomer card, very cool. What year, 1966?

azure:
Quote from: mick750F on February 12, 2008, 01:44:54 PM

Quote from: andy750 on February 12, 2008, 10:28:02 AM

cheers
Andy
[/quote]

What's this now?!?!? Andy's a GM too? What kinda racket is this forum anywho? No need to worry Andy. As most women I've dated will attest, my emotions are buried deep within my German/Irish/English/Lithuanian man soul.  ;D ;D ;D In fact I can make most of Clint's characters appear to be down right gushing with emotion.  :'(

I'm off to start a new job tomorrow. I've been recruited by Hollywood to work on a movie set. It's 5/6 days a week 10/12 hours a day for me for the next few months so I may not be around the forums very often. Big change of lifestyle for me...Sammy too. He's off to doggy daycare as no dogs are allowed on this job. To add further change to my life and to complicate things my landlady informed me on Fri. that she's not renewing my lease in order to sell the condo I'm in. So, I need to find a new place and move by mid May WHILE working those crazy hours. Thanks a lot you toad. >:( >:( >:( My plan had been to find a better shop space when the movie was over but I guess that will be on hold now. Thanks again...toad.  :D

My sign in name at the chiropractor...Mya Bachhurtz.

[/quote]

So are you going to Calif., or is the job here? Maybe now's a good time to move back towards Boston so we don't have to drive so far to drink with you. Hope Sammy makes some new friends with cute female owners,
Ben

mick750F:
    The "Boomer" is 1966 I believe and I'm glad for you Ben and your newly found respect. Rodney would be happy for you too as would his doctor, Dr. Vinnie Boombatz.

The job is here fortunately and reasonably close...Burlington. Sammy will be getting one on one care with a neighbor so much to my chagrin there won't be any cute female owners. Besides, I think I've already found a cute female owner. ;)

How many posts do I need to no longer be a newbie and therefore gather at least a modicum of respect from the fine fellows on this forum? I will not tolerate snide remarks tossed in my general directions...farts either. Is there need for a shameless boost post? :o

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page