New bike!!

<< < (6/9) > >>

lazyguy400F:
Amazing...it seems like once you get on a Vstrom, some sort of cyber-melding happens and you become an unstoppable, unfazable machine...do they just install matching chips in you and the bike?

Makes my icicle ride last winter look like a trip around the block. But I can certainly relate to cheap motel syndrome, and brain freeze...I'll buy you a nice, warm beer thursday.

-peter

azure:
Quote from: lazyguy400F on October 19, 2009, 01:43:38 PM

Amazing...it seems like once you get on a Vstrom, some sort of cyber-melding happens and you become an unstoppable, unfazable machine...do they just install matching chips in you and the bike?

Makes my icicle ride last winter look like a trip around the block. But I can certainly relate to cheap motel syndrome, and brain freeze...I'll buy you a nice, warm beer thursday.

-peter

Yeah, "Iron Andy", that's a good name, both because he's tough, and a little wrinkled from that ride :.)

andy750:
Quote from: azure on October 19, 2009, 04:54:20 PM

Quote from: lazyguy400F on October 19, 2009, 01:43:38 PM

-peter

Yeah, "Iron Andy", that's a good name, both because he's tough, and a little wrinkled from that ride :.)

Haha you must have seen me today...red winburned face  ;)

Connito:

Haha you must have seen me today...red winburned face  ;)

And here I thought that V-Strom has a windshield ;D

andy750:
Quote from: Connito on October 19, 2009, 07:27:13 PM

And here I thought that V-Strom has a windshield ;D

I had to have my visor propped open a little when coming down the mass pike as the freezing rain/snow was steaming up my visor ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page