February SOHC-motorcycle beer night -Thurs 18th Feb - Doyles Bar, JP

<< < (2/8) > >>

andy750:
Hey Ben happy to entertain an alternative Thursday in Feb..if you can make another instead. As long as its not Valentines Day Im good ;-)

let me know!
cheers
Andy

azure:
The Frenchies are here through March 5th and I think Martha and I are personal tour guides for most of the time they're around as they don't speak english. I won't be able to make it until the March get together, but thanks for thinking of me, and have a blast in my absence.

frostypuck:
Quote from: azure on February 08, 2010, 06:29:50 PM

I'm disappointed to say that I'm not going to be able to make either of those dates as we have French guests arriving on the afternoon of the 17th. Isn't Chris the youngest member by 35 years of this group too?
Woof, woof!

I knew we should have had February's event in January.

mick750F:

I thought it was originally January's night in February ??? ???

Why not bring them along Ben? They could sit there with puzzled looks on their faces as we yack on about bikes and whatnot while at the same time amusing them with our ancient high school French. N'est pas?

I'm voting for a second January night in February...Let's leave February's night for late March when Ben can make it. ::)

Mike

frostypuck:
Better yet...lets have Feb's night on a march day. then those of us that are home all day can have something to do!
Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page