New England Honda Guys
September 23, 2017, 05:51:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New SOHC member, New Hampshire  (Read 1165 times)
JBMorse

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2010, 08:07:01 PM »

Greetings,
My name is Jeremy and I'm on the SOHC forums.  Recently I got a nice message from Andy750 giving me recommendations on my summer trip, and after reading it I saw a previous message that I had forgotten about.  It was from Alan inviting me to join this local group, so here I am finally getting around to it.
I'm currently studying music at Plymouth State University, but my bike is at home in Pittsfield, NH, so I've been bouncing back and forth the past couple of weeks while making some repairs/improvements.  I'm in the midst of adding new wheel bearings, brake pads and lines, chain and sprockets, tires, steering bearings, and lots of other bits that look questionable. 
With the nice weather this weekend, and my bike in pieces, I felt like I was getting caught with my pants down!  I wanted to ride badly, but had to remain diligent. 
Anyway, all this work is in preparation for my big trip this summer.  Once I get the bike back together, I'd be up for some local rides to dial it back in. 
Here are a couple of pics, I've probably posted these on sohc before, but oh well!
On the seacoast this summer:

And in bits over the weekend:

Here's my travel planning blog, if you are interested: http://ourcrosscontinentadventure.blogspot.com/
Here's to spring!
Jeremy B
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:09:27 PM by JBMorse » Logged
andy750
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 09:14:01 PM »

Hey Jeremy,

Welcome to the local forum! I hope the bike prep is going well - you are going to have a great experience!!

cheers
Andy

CB750K4 (long distance bike)
CB810K2 road racer
DL1000 2003 - ice breaker
lazyguy400F

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 09:45:23 AM »

Nice looking bike...love that green.  Good luck getting it back on the road fast!

And the trip sounds great...I did a little bit of it 2 years ago, out to Tennessee and back, on my 400f. Skyline Drive / Blue ridge parkway was the highlight, what an incredible road!   

-peter

75 400Four- not quite as shiny as when I got it new...

'10 Guzzi V7 Cafe- wicked shiny!! wooo hooo!
UnCrash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 10:47:44 AM »

Welcome!

Where there's a will there's a way
azure
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 12:45:36 AM »

Hey Jeremy, welcome. I too am a life long motorcycle and (rhythm &) blues guitar devotee. That is one great trip you're planning!
All best,
Ben
honday_jason

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 01:43:38 PM »

YAY another 500 guy! lol.
welcome
lets both get our bikes back together and on the road lol
jason
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: